- Personal & Merchant Wallets
- PHP Wallets, option to add other Fiat Currencies
- Salary or other disbursements to bank etc
- White label payments for online merchants
- Deposit via Banks, 7-Eleven, bitcoin or agents
- Withdraw to to RTC, banks, bitcoin & agents
- KYC ID Verification
- Integrated QR Codes & NFC
- Online or instore payments
- HTML buttons or API Integration
- Wordpress Woo Commerce and Magento Plugins
- Multiple merchant accounts under one sign on
Rewards and Private currencies:
- Create your own Reward Points or currency
- Membership Management, Roles, Levels
- Blockchain based on PCM Blockchain
- Manage centrally or via user private keys
- Can be traded via TAG Trader module
- Optional Decentralized Trading
- External Nodes for white label usage
- Use online or ofline stored value
- Optional connection to KYC Chain
- Use QR Codes & NFC
- HTML buttons or API integration
in app Services
- User or merchant Chat messaging
- Bill Payments
- Airtime Load Purchases
- Voucher Creation and Redemption
- Pin and E-Code creation and Sales
- Requests (Instant QR or messaged/emailed)
- Peer to Peer Lending
- Currency Trading
- Red Envelope (Gifting)
- Merchant Biller Module (set up as biller)
- Merchant Membership Management
- Tagcash Wallet
- Tagcash NFC
Tagcash provides Ewallets to merchants and users, using Fiat tokens issued on the PCM Blockchain (Proofcore.com), backed by custodial funds from licensed partners. If you are a licensed issuer of money, or a bank, and would like to partner with us, please get in touch.
For companies that want to run their own wallets, blockchain nodes can be set up on their own servers for integration into white label apps and sites. Tagcash can also provide mobile modules and APIs.
Companies can also set up their own currencies for rewards, Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) or Token Sales. When created, they appear on the PCM Blockchain (Proofcore.com) with all the benefits of a blockchain based currency. This includes private keys, external nodes and blockchain explorers. Since the PCM blockchain uses Bitcoin Core, most Bitcoin libraries and software can be used to integrate currencies created through Tagcash. Trading between currencies can be done via the Tag Trader module or directly between users since atomic trading is a feature of currencies on the same blockchain.
Tagcash offers an offline solution for stored value on NFC cards and wristbands, suitable for transport, music festivals, cafes etc, where online access is not practical. The Android based, Tagcash NFC app is available for download from Google Playstore and can be used with NFC enabled mobile phones and NTAG 216 cards and devices. Your currency can be created online, loaded into a phone, and then to card/wristband and vice versa.
Tagcash features also include other services that encourage usage of digital wallets and is open to partners to create more modules as needed.
Tagcash Ltd is a 100m Peso (USD $2m) Paid up capital company based in Makati, Philippines and also registered in USA as Tagcash LLC registered in Delaware USA.